Saturday 13 June 2009

finally .. ...

finally, i managed to put all this stuff on here, my gosh, its taken a while now hopefully my tutor can take a look , .. hmm.. ..



Notes;

Hopefully I have done the projects well.
I have bought a tripod now and am using it, Do you think there is anything else I need to get. Also from the stuff I bought with the camera do I have all the lens I need, not very sure here.Also to be assessed to I send my form now or when I have completed the 4th assignment

Also I know you arent supposta help me use my camera bout I was wondering on my screen when I take the pictures there is quite a bit of information I was wondering if you could tell me what they meant



2M 393
ISO 800

IMAGE



S 250 f7 + - _______________


Thanks

Diana Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment