Saturday 13 June 2009

back .. ..

Project 8 recording a sequence

Sequence 1 ; Walking to our pub





The Frame - Project 7, Objects in different positions in the frame
I decided to shoot the window, I just moved the camera about made sure I was focused on the window at all times and did not think about the whole picture






Project 6 fitting the frame to the subject
Four different photographs of the same subject here. The T-bar for the beersIn the first shot I have just took a picture and let it sit in the middle focused on the T- bar, the second was with it towards the right, I like this one it seems to give it some drama, the third was more upper right , and the fourth was fitting it completely into the frame



















1 comment:

  1. the picture of my daughter isnt supposed to be there, can't seem to get it off for some reason.
    And the spcing between them I couldnt seem to re arrange,

    Who knows

    ReplyDelete